View Single Post
Old 08-12-2004, 03:19 PM   #56
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Surprise.....Civil suit filed against Kobe.....

Quote:
Originally posted by: Epitome22
I think Kobe's defense has put forth more than enough reasonable doubt that speaking of him as a criminal off-hand is unjust. I was originally behind this woman, but the newer evidence has led me to seriously doubt or question her believability. The sole remaining factor that kept me on the fence was the fact that she did not opt for civil suit, and instead pressed charges against him. Well it looks like the cash was on her mind.

Free Kobe from this burdensome trial and leave this skank to her own devices. If only there was a way to sue or press charges for false accusal.
Let's revisit your original post in this thread since you have IMO introduced so many restatements of your original post to be very confusing.

1) you pronounce that you've judged Kobe to be innnocent.
2) you've announced that you doubt the woman's credibility.
3) you've judged that the woman only had cash on her mind.
4) you've judged that Kobe needs to be free from this "burdensome trial", and are therefore declaring that you do not want to see the justice process work where Kobe is judged guilty or innocent by a jury based on legally presented evidence. You through rumors, innuendos, and half truths are fully confident that this is uneeded.
5) you call the victim a skank, a particularly vial and degrading term. Later posts you state that you base this on the rumors that she slept with every Bball player she could.
6) you state that the girl, the alledged rape victim is the one who should have charges brought against her while Kobe is let go.

You're pathetic. Sorry I have no respect at all for people who respect women so little. you want Kobe treated as innocent until proven guilty. Hell you want him treated as innocent and not even have a chance to be proven guilty. And yet you treat the women as guilty without having any chance to rebutt the accusations leveled against her.