View Single Post
Old 08-12-2004, 03:29 PM   #58
KennyDirk

KennyDirk is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Surprise.....Civil suit filed against Kobe.....

You know the other day when the letter by the father was released, I wanted to see what idiots in LA were thinking so i check out this site lakerstalk.net, and read the Kobe Charged section, and it made me sick to my stomach to how much they abused this victim just because it was against Kobe. I don't know what happened that night, I do want to know, because I trully do feel bad for this victim, I actually really do believe they should continue this trial, even if they have been given set-backs, in the beginning I felt they had a case, but I don't think they were prepared for the star cast Kobe was going to have for his defense. I did respect Kobe, but I can also see him being guilty of this crime, however, as I said I can't really give my opinion as I do not really know what happened, all I know is what is being leaked out "accidently". Court cases like these shouldn't make "accidental" leakages. Yet it did happen, but I think on this particular topic, I think careful sensitivty should be use especially towards the alleged victim, and to an exten kobe bryant. But I will say this, I am glad this is not a lakersfan board where no utter respect is show.
Just my 2 cents