View Single Post
Old 08-13-2004, 12:59 PM   #7
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: BREAKING NEWS: NJ Governor admits he is gay, to resign in November

I'm sickened by this story. This piece of shit met a man he thought was cute on a business trip to Israel. He started up a gay extra-marital affair with him, and upon returning to the states, gave him a homeland security position for which the man was not in the least bit qualified. In other words, McGreevey compromised his state's national security so that he could get sucked off every day by a man he was smitten by, behind his wife's back no less. Only now that he's threatened with a multi million dollar lawsuit and the prospect of a humiliating public smearing campaign does he finally come forward... not with an apology, but with pathetic pleas for sympathy.

I've been seeing nothing but a media love fest all day for this mother fucker. In my opinion, he is the most vile human in politics today. Not because he's gay, but because his priorities start at the end of his dick and don't run much deeper than his boyfriend's rectum.

Do you want to know Clinton's legacy on America? This is it. 90% of them are ethically bankrupt, self serving, morally deprived career polititions. How can anyone think the country needs leaders like these?
madape is offline   Reply With Quote