View Single Post
Old 08-14-2004, 04:30 PM   #13
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Uh OH!! Dem Swift Boat Veterans have one damn good ad!

Quote:
Originally posted by: Mavdog
The link above has the Request for Service Records. Kerry made the request and made the records public.
Not enough. I want them all, financials, after action reports, all of the things that a journalist SHOULD ask for and HAVE asked for with respect to bush.

[g]To take the position that Kerry's records should be scutinized while Bush's should not is the utmost in double standards.[/quote]
I'm assuming you are agreeing with me if not. I cry bs.

Quote:
To justify the position that Bush's records don't need to be examined due to his being president and starting a war is as illogical as it comes.
Agreed, and they are.

Quote:
Welcome to the Republican Party, where the assasins are poised and ready to attack the opponent so that they don't have to defend their candidate, his record and discuss the real issues of the campaign.

What a clear example of hypocrisy.
I don't know what the hell you are talking about and you don't either. So a kerry lie should NOT be investigated? Bullshit.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote