View Single Post
Old 08-16-2004, 09:52 AM   #15
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Cows vs texans - Pre-season

Quote:
Originally posted by: LordOfTheMavs
Well, at least we seem to have found a couple of runing backs. Julius looked incredible against the Texan 3rd stringers. Rashard Lee was a very nice surprise. Eddie George looked like Hambrick all over again, smashing into the teeth of the defense for minimal gains. Not impressed at all.

Julias Jones and Rashard Lee running behind Allen and Adams will be our offensive staple this year. We will see it over and over again.

Passing game was absolutely horendous. Looks like Ra Williams might be ready to contribute this year. I'd like the young guys Bryant and Williams to push the old guys. Clayton may have something to contribute here.

Clayton was a very nice surprise in the return game. I definately liked what I saw. Still wished we hung on to Woody Dantler from last year [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Overall this was a very disapointing effort, but that's the nice thing about preseason.

Big Giant Bill is gonna be going crazy this week.
I agree with everything you say here except..................it is still just game one of pre-season. I don't want to count out EGeorge yet, or enshrine JJones or Lee. RaWilliams "might", he had a good game, but it is still just one game. Crayton looked good in game one of a preseason game, with no tape on him.

I Still think this season will be fun..................

IMO: 2 strikes against Henson and Romo being the #2. They better show up next preseason game, or a vet backup QB will be in here.
They both look like they have potential, but both made the mistakes that Big Bill hates.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote