View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004, 05:48 PM   #56
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Hardline reporting a coming trade

Quote:
If true praise the lord, I wont have to watch Bradley play his sorry defense and cost us too many fouls. I like this direction and now I'm looking forward to the next few days!!
Not to infect another thread with this, but if you're expecting Damp to do more for our defense, or be considerably less foul prone than Bradley, I might recommend that you don't hold your breath. Damp isn't close to being in Bradley's league as a shot-blocker, and has averaged 3 fouls per 25 minutes over his career, as compared to 3.2 in roughly the same amount of time for Shawn. That said, I'm extremely happy with the move if it happens as reported.