View Single Post
Old 08-18-2004, 11:35 AM   #9
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:This may get me banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
just a few thoughts
1) I hate Marbury. I've made it clear in many posts and I thought there was some good Marbury bashing going on here. I had to say that Marbury is an incredible athlete and strong as hell, which he is, but I hate how he plays.
2) Why are we locking up all the forums?
This is done as a traffic control measure to help keep the site up whenever trades happen
Quote:
3) Is it true that we aren't allowing any more registrations?
Not true at all
Quote:
4) Why were Miles and Ed kicked? I know this is a question best answered via PM with a mod, but if there is a specific comment in a thread that could be linked, I'd like to see it.
Neither were banned. I think they are getting confused by the password screen when trying to enter a forum. I have sent Ed an e-mail explaining this. But no one has been banned.
Quote:
5) I love how they call me cruel and classless and then expound on the insult fest.
It is a bit hypocritical. I took it as them defending one of their regulars. But what they said about you was sad and distasteful.