View Single Post
Old 08-18-2004, 11:37 AM   #26
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Another vet who doesn't think johnny boy was in cambodia.

Quote:
Originally posted by: knowitall
It's something else. Maybe it's their staunch loyalty and total disregard of Bush being capable of wrong doing. Like I said, I haven't made my decision. But, there is something disturbing about a President who says he talks to God and God talks to him, as a way to purify and glorify his reasons for the decisions he makes. Sure does fire up those bible beaters though....gotta admit!
You sure seem to have a narrow and cynical view of the issue of Bush praying. Is it just Bush or religion in general that is the major issue? I mean is it that you don't believe that a person can communicate with God or that you don't believe that Bush communicates with God or is it that you don't believe in God or that you just don't like the way that Bush publicly talks about communicating with God?