View Single Post
Old 08-18-2004, 01:53 PM   #19
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: This may get me banned

Hahaha... Wow, that's pretty classless and ridiculous. It certainly sounds like you've earned yourself quite a pathetic rabble of a fanclub EL.

As I said a couple of days back, do any of y'all doubt that there's probably a link between the "ChefEd" piss fight with EL and Mary of two weeks ago, and the emergence of so many inane, disruptive, and occasionally racist new troll personalities on our board since that fight?

I know the mods have said that they don't believe that "ChefEd" is solely responsible for all of the recent malfactions, but I see no reason to believe that at least some of the troublemakers don't come from amongst his circle of D-M hating friends at DB.com, and I also see no reason to believe that embittered, poor-spelling man hasn't played any role in instigating the troublemaking (assuming that he himself, is not taking a more active role in playing personality, trolling games of his own).

Where there's smoke, there's usually fire, and in my opinion, this "ChefEd" character has been blowing big, billowing clouds out of it out of his ass ever since he came back to D-M to angrily defend his poorly written "Dirk needs to take the last shot" column two weeks back...