View Single Post
Old 08-18-2004, 10:39 PM   #2
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE:Any chance...????

Quote:
Originally posted by: fin4life
Right now, the charlotte bobcats look as if they couldnt put up 60 points per game. They dont have a proven scorer on the roster, and IMO they need one very badly. Would charlotte part with next year's first round pick for Jerry stackhouse and cash?????????? Is there anything that we could give them to sweeten the deal (besides howard)?? Maybe we could throw in bradley or booth if they give us gerald wallace. That pick could very possible be the #1 pick. Maybe we can make it #1 protected for 3 years... i think that can be done.

We would recieve a TE... but i am sure that we wouldn't be able to use it within the next year.
After watching the expansion draft I would be surprised if Bobcats would do that deal.