View Single Post
Old 08-19-2004, 02:18 PM   #15
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Nebraska Rep. breaks with Bush on Iraq

Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
Poster No. 1: I am right.

Poster No. 2: No, you're wrong, and it's ludicrous for you to believe you're right.

Poster No. 1: What's laughable is that you think I'm ludicrous when it's clear that you are ridiculous.

Poster No. 2: Ridiculous? What's ridiculous is the absurdity of your obtuse and obstructionist ramblings.

Poster No. 1: I know you are, but what am I?

Poster No. 2: I'm like rubber, you're like glue. Bounces off me and sticks to you!

Poster No. 1: I know you are, but what am I?

Poster No. 2: I'm like rubber, you're like glue. Bounces off me and sticks to you! No takebacks!

Poster No. 1: Moron.

Poster No. 2: Idiot.

Poster No. 1: Brain-dead loser.

Poster No. 2: Pitifully pathetic pathological pontificating punk!

And on and on and on...
Genius. I think anyone wanting to post a new thread should just copy and paste this. It will save all sorts of bandwidth if we do.