View Single Post
Old 08-19-2004, 06:25 PM   #3
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future
Default RE: What do the Mavs need?

I say it should be:
PG: Terry, Harris, Stefansson
SG: Finley, Daniels
SF: Howard, Stackhouse
PF: Dirk, Benga (played some PF in the summer league and is athletic enough to cover SFs too, could be great to have a frontcourt of Benga, Dirk, and Dampier)
C: Dampier, Bradley, Booth

IR: Dickau, Pavel, Henderson (store him here so he can be traded eventually or bought out to pickup a FA during the season like we did with Williams last year)

Buyout: TAW, Esch

I'd definitely trade TAW and Henderson for 2 second round picks.

Stefansson and Dickau can compete for the 12th active roster spot. I think Stefansson would get the nod over Dickau, but who knows. I really hope we see Stefansson suit up this season.

I don't know where Pavel really belongs if he does play in Europe next season, so I put him on the IR. Eventhough we need the slots open, I'm opposed to sending him overseas unless we provide a bigman coach to work with him EVERYday.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote