View Single Post
Old 08-20-2004, 09:56 AM   #13
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Yankees of the NBA?

The Yankess aren't hated because of their payroll...they're hated because they win all the DAMN time. That's a headache I'd be happy to live with. Secondly, its really wrong to compare MLB and NBA business dealings, since they are really nothing alike. Cuban CAN'T just spend any amount of money that he feels like...he has to meet the conditions of the NBA salary cap rules - that's something Steinbrener doesn't really have to worry about. Finally, relative to their respective sports the Yankees have WAAAYYYY more talent on their roster than the current Mavs.

Oh yeah...one more thing...baseball does NOT suck...I used to think so once upon a time but then I got a clue.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote