View Single Post
Old 08-20-2004, 11:51 AM   #17
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Nelson question bristles Brown

Quote:
Originally posted by: DevinHarriswillstart
I'd be offended too. I mean, imagine you're an NBA champsionship coach, and someone infers that you should coach more like Don Nelson, who has never won a championship. At the same time, at least Nellie doesn't just ditch the Mavs and go coach the Lakers. I question Larry Brown's loyalty. However, trouble coaching Dallas? Please....four 50+ win seasons is hardly having "trouble"....things haven't worked out to a champsionship, but we're not the Atlanta Hawks for crying out loud.
DWHS- I believe he was asked about Donnie and how his knowledge of international game might have helped if he were in his coaching staff. The "me the greatest" coach confused Donnie for Nellie and came up with an answer that is an 'as unprofessional jab' at a fellow coach as any I have seen recently. It's also an indirect jab at Cuban and his team, whom he so openly despises.

V2M is offline   Reply With Quote