View Single Post
Old 08-21-2004, 03:54 PM   #30
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Nelson question bristles Brown

For the "great" coach that he supposedly is, I can't believe he's playing Marbury over Lebron or Wade in tight situations during the 4th quarter. Granted none of 'em can shoot an outside jumper, at least Wade & Lebron are taller, more athletic and playing defense. They are also penetrating and dishing better than Marbury.

On this team, over the last 4 games, I haven't seen Marbury hit an outside shot, play an iota of defense, or pass. How could the best player in the world (Duncan) not get a shot for multiple quarters at a stretch?

I don't blame the players as they seem to put the effort needed to win every game. True, they can't shoot well but there are other ways to win and this coaching staff don't seem to get it. What a "great" coach he is?! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote