View Single Post
Old 08-21-2004, 07:50 PM   #22
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Charley Rosen: Team USA improves, but Carmelo Anthony is a disgrace

Quote:
Originally posted by: dmavsfan
Did anyone see the TV show (I don't know the name of it and it was a few months ago). It is a reality show where they do some stuff and it is all caught on camera (something about being Punked???) Hope someone knows. Anyway 2 guys set up this thing with Carmelo and a couple of his friends (associates?). I didn't get completely what it was about (a girl was involved too), but Anthony showed real bad attitude. Cursing at this and that. Getting aggressive with the guy who was bugging him, etc. It showed Anthony as a big spoiled baby. Did anyone else see this?

Yea, I saw that. It was Punk'd and it was my irst time getting a real glimpse of Carmelo. You see him on TV and he seems like a kid with his head on straight like. But all it took was for me to see him on Punk'd and how he reacted and this is the same way he has acted in the NBA and for the US team. It's really no suprise but I atleast thought he wouldn't act an ass in front of the world. To describe what happened on the show it was similiar to what Kobe is going through right now. Carmelo come sinto his room and it's trashed. A underage girl comes into his room and Carmelo asks what is she doing in his room and she said she forgot her purse and she claims she was partying with Carmelo earlier and Carmelo gets pissed. I guess Carmelo had a reason to be pissed but this is just who he is.

And for the guy who has his panties in a bunch because I said Carmelo is JR Rider waiting to happen well he is if he doesn't change his attitude. Look at Lebron for an example of what Carmelo should be acting like.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote