View Single Post
Old 08-27-2004, 09:35 PM   #4
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:ESPN Insider on Dampier Trade

If Dampier proves his got game,than he'll have at least 3-4 good years,and 3 years is apparantly something Cuban is ready to absorb to win a championship.
But i still think Ford is wrong,Cuban actualy made this team with enough talent to pull us for a long time : Dirk is signed through 2007 and will probably sign an extension,Harris is signed through 2008,Quise 2009,Howard 2008,and if PPod actualy developes into something that could do some damage,we have a 7'4 C signed through 2009(but maybe thats overly optimistic).
The point is,though you have some contracts that may tie you down,like Finley or Dampier,he still managed to build you a team to grow with this team and be a team for the future.. We have a lot of talent on this team.

I rather have JT/Harris and a true Center for a couple of good years,than have Nash for a couple of years and still a hole in the middle.
We were moving in a circle for a couple of good years ,but now,i actualy think we have one hell of a roster,we really have a chance.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote