View Single Post
Old 08-27-2004, 10:58 PM   #18
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:4:10 pm Cuban on Hardline

Quote:
Originally posted by: GermanBlitzkrieg
Murph, I stopped careing after Christmas. I enjoyed, in some maschochistic way, the mid-90s better than last year. I guess because then I didn't expect much, was looking for improvement, could dream. Last year, by December it was obvious that we had taken a step back, Dirk was underutilized, ect.. REALLY looking forward to this year, though!!

Hell me too to be honest, but I was stuck with the tickets! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I also want to see dallas FORCE the ball into dirks hands. I'm starting to think that dirk will never be the "demand" the ball kinda guy that americans are used to, however he will bust his ass if asked to. I think they need to force it into his hands, it's obvious he just not egofied enough to demand to be the man and only the man.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote