View Single Post
Old 08-30-2004, 12:12 PM   #18
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Mavs will trade with Lottery team

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
the rest of the offense will do plenty to "take the presure off" of Dirk..as far as I'm concerned, Dirk needs presure on him to be the man for this team....puppy, having another 6'11" offensive type (which Lewis is) would only take shots away from Dirk...and the front office has seeming learned this lesson....just say no to any more offensive additions to this team. On the offensive end, they are set. The only thing they MIGHT need is a defensive minded 4 as a backup to Dirk....but I think Booth could fill this role nicely if given the chance.

Cool, I'll agree to disagree, but thank you for your opinion, (it is probably better than mine anyway). I enjoy debating this stuff. Can't wait for the season to start.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote