View Single Post
Old 08-31-2004, 12:26 AM   #20
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:New Commish for the NBA

Quote:
3.......Like all of you previously said, form a "Champions League" with European and other world clubs in which the Champion form each league battles each other in a tournament until a real "World Champion" is crowned.....i.e. the current "Champions League" format for soccer in Europe.
You might have missed my previous post, but like I said we allready have something like that in Europe. It´s called "euroleague". All the good clubs from Spain, Italy, Serbia, France, Greece, Russia, Lithuania, Israel, Germany... do compete in it. The current champion is Maccabi Tel Aviv. Leagues from other parts of the world aren´t as strong. Perhaps countrys/leagues from asia and southamerica should be included somehow, but I´m really not sure if they could compete. For example most of the Argentinian olympic champions do play in Spain.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote