View Single Post
Old 09-01-2004, 05:01 PM   #40
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Alan Keys calls Cheaney's daughter a Sinner

[quote]
Originally posted by: Lvubun1
Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
From the Drudge Report, here's a more complete quote from Keyes:

So what he is saying in no uncertain terms is, the only purpose of marriage is to procreate. So if a couple who is in their 60s and uncapable of having kids shouldn't get married even though they are in love and if they do they are "selfish hedonist"?

Does he hate or being discriminating against gays, while he has never said "hate" cause thats a tad to un-pc and invoking religion is a little bit safer, personally I couldn't think of a thing somebody could say to me worse then "your a sinner and your going to hell" which is what Keyes is saying in the nicest way possible. Either way, I too don't think he is really trying to win, more like a self-promotion run.
Keyes never said that they were going to hell. Not all sinners go to hell or no one would ever go to heaven. Sounds like you might have a little hateraid in you though. I guess you hate all religions that say any one will go to hell or it's equivalent. Nice to know that you hate someone simply for having a belief different from you.