View Single Post
Old 09-01-2004, 06:56 PM   #53
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about
Default RE:Alan Keys calls Cheaney's daughter a Sinner

Quote:
Originally posted by: Mavdog
Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
Quote:
So you advocate intolerance against any religion that refuses to believe as you do that homosexuality is not a sin? Is that correct?
do they propose to treat the homosexuals differently than the heterosexuals? do they have less standing?

Quote:
You still haven't answered my question: so you advocate tolerating actions of hate? you would tolerate discrimination against people?
What do you call: "I do not advocate tolerance of religious beliefs which preach hate and which preach for people to act upon that hate. However nothing in Keyes statement either shows hate or advocates performing actions upon that hate. He simply does not believe in gay marriage."
again, the quotes are NOT about gay marriage. It was a statement about being homosexual.

so they are not demeaned by the contemptuous phrase "selfish hedonists"? By having others look at homosexuals in that manner is he not spreading that disdane?

you didn't answer the discrimination.
Mavdog, maybe you should learn a bit about christianity before you make false claims about it. In no way, shape or form does the religion of christianity (or 99% of other religions, at that) promote mistreatment, discrimination or hatred towards homosexuals. The bible simply states that homosexuality is a sin. And I have no idea why everybody is getting so pissed off because a gay person got called "a sinner". That's what they're doing, ain't it? Where has freedom of speech gone?
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote