View Single Post
Old 09-01-2004, 07:36 PM   #54
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of
Default RE:Alan Keys calls Cheaney's daughter a Sinner

Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB

The quote that KG posted was about gay marriage. You posted another article, with no link for fact checking, that appears that he's talking about homosexual relaitons. By relations, I mean sexual releations. So if we strickly define homosexuals as people who have sex with members of their same sex, then your "article" appears to say that Keyes is talking about that limited version of homosexuals. However, this article isn't very reliable because you've precluded links so that it can be fact checked.
what a load of crap. "fact checked" my ass.
There's no link on kg's post, hence in your mind it's "not very reliable".
there's no link on luvbun's original post, so this whole discussion is based on something that is "not very reliable."
ridiculous.

Quote:
Now, lets just assume that Keyes was talking about homosexuals.
"assume"??? What world are you on?

Quote:
BTW I did answer your question on discrimination. However I answered it with a narrow definition of discrimination because as I've stated above, not all discrimination is the same and some discrimination is necessary for society to function properly. You however haven't answered the question about being a racial bigot.
LMAO! "some discrimination is necessary for society to function".
too funny.
As far as your accusation of my "being a racial bigot", that's absurd. It's like me asking you when did you stop assaulting women?

Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote