View Single Post
Old 09-02-2004, 12:45 AM   #56
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Alan Keys calls Cheaney's daughter a Sinner

Posted by Mavdog:
Quote:
As far as your accusation of my "being a racial bigot", that's absurd.
Right, that was a typo. I mean to say religious bigot. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Quote:
"assume"??? What world are you on?
Earth. Are you familiar with it?

Quote:
what a load of crap. "fact checked" my ass.
There's no link on kg's post, hence in your mind it's "not very reliable".
there's no link on luvbun's original post, so this whole discussion is based on something that is "not very reliable."
ridiculous.
Well if you want to call KG out on fact checking be my guest. However doing so completely invalidates your post since you have the exact same quote posted by KG in the article you posted. BTW since you're questioning KG's post, that really makes me worry about the veracity and reliability of your own post since his is just a subset of the article that you posted.