View Single Post
Old 03-26-2001, 10:41 PM   #50
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!

Oh damn that was a great win. That was the best win of the season. I am going insane. The first half, the referees are the worst I've ever seen in a single half of any game, we're down eleven, thug Karl Malone is still in the game when he should be long ejected, and all hope is gone. And then... the greatness begins. Nellie gets himself ejected protecting his team. Finley drives past Starks and dunks on Officer Polynice... Nash begins intimidating Stockton, bodying up on him, forcing him to a technical... Finley goes off, hitting three pointer after three pointer, carrying the Mavs up until the fourth quarter in terms of scoring... Booth crushed Donyell Marshall into a bloody pulp... then Nowitzki proves he's god down the stretch... oh man I am going crazy crazy crazy...

This game is a powerful statement to the league. Game after game, I watch the Mavs get brutalized by dirty teams and worthless officials... the world is against the Mavs and nobody wants to see us win... the JAzz brutalized us in the first half. And then the madness... We kicked the crap out of that bastard Malone, and that little puke John Stockton, and that dirty mugger John Starks. Intimidation, intimidation, intimidation. And domination. These Jazz bastards are only the first victims of the new brutal Mavs... Watch out, kobe, Nash is going to kill you. Shaq- you're Bradley's. Webber, Williams, Francis, Wallace, Strickland- all of you, get out of town. The Mavericks are coming to kick your damn dirty asses out of your hometowns.