View Single Post
Old 09-04-2004, 11:32 AM   #1
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is this you reeds, epitome, mavdog???

I like to go over to the democraticunderground every once in a while to read the lunatics. But this one struck me funny. The topic is the 11 point (or whatever) bump dubya got from his convention. This is one discouraged puppy.

Quote:
A lot of people I know who don't like Bush said that they thought he did a good job, and the past day or two I have been getting really nervous about the election. I think Kerry can still win, but I have an uneasy feeling...last week I would have put my money on Kerry...now I am not so sure.

I should probably get more active with his campaign, but every candidate I have ever volunteered for has lost, so I am afraid of jinxing Kerry.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote