View Single Post
Old 09-09-2004, 10:05 AM   #26
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Intellectual Trade

See... This is what I mean... You guys dont read carefully enough before you post... I said in a post DIRECTLY TO YOU: "Ugh... I told you already that this is based on a teams best guy or best guys... It was not Horace Grant's Bulls but it was Ewing's Knicks."

This is why you can't compare Fisher to Monroe in my example... To ask questions like that is just flat nitpicking and frankly, reaching...

Regarding "The Pearl" vs. "The Glove" I say hands down Gary was the better player, (but this isn't really fair, because you are comparing a PG to a SG - Earl always had other guys dishing the ball like Lucas and Frazier)... Keep in mind that when Monroe won a title he had Walt, Dave, and Bill all scoring more than him with Willis and Jerry all close behind...

Please don't nitpick and please dont reach... If you want your opinion respected, do the same for me rather than trying to find a crack every place you can!!!