View Single Post
Old 09-09-2004, 03:36 PM   #36
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: Bush's military record

I've been skipping over Mavdogs posts ever since he cheered as terrorists killed Russian children claming that the Russians are "reaping what they sewed". It's been over a week since I even checked to see what he has to say, and what is he talking about? How Kerry never speaks of his Vietnam experience.

It's about that time to dump your handle and create a new account. Your posts are nothing but dishonest, hateful shit. I for one will never read another thing you post. You might as well be reeds or epitome22. In fact, I'm making it official and putting you on my ignore list, and I've never done that before on this board.

Good Bye
madape is offline   Reply With Quote