View Single Post
Old 09-13-2004, 12:37 AM   #112
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE:cows vs vikings0 Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: Simon2
Minny is a strong team. Cowboys had too many penalties though. I don't understand the reason why the Cowboys didn't run more behing Larry and Flozell. There's always next week.
one decent cornerback would've made the diff in this game..hell just having darren woodson might've made the difference

minnesota isn't that good..yea they can put up points but they aren't going to stop anyone..dallas offense was marching up and down the field today

minnesota looks like the nfc's version of kansas city...they'll fizzle out again in the second half of the year and miss the playoffs

also, how is big bill going to manage the running game? rashard lee looked pretty explosive out there and eddie george started off well but ended up with his usual 3 yards/carry

dallas looks awful though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]..i just hope they finish with a winning record..playoffs look like a pipe dream seeing how washington and philly played today

Quote:
Originally posted by: poohrichardson
I'm a Packers fan.. but I'm really rooting for Vinny to have a strong season this year. I really appreciate old vets going the distance on craftiness and grit despite dimished physical skills.

I hope that didn't come off as a knock on Vinny.. I'm really digging him as Dallas' starting QB this year.
vinny looks good out there...i don't know what sort of physical skills he had in the first place to have diminished..but his passing looks as good as it was with the jets a few years ago....i don't think age is a factor for him..he's as good throwing the ball as some of the guys 10 years younger than him
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote