View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004, 11:48 AM   #15
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Rangers Francisco Arrested

Quote:
No one group is solely responsible although Francisco probably went further overboard than anyone else
maybe I read this the wrong way....I would say that dispite all the factors that go into play in one making a decision(whether well and thought our and based upon reason or spontaneous and based upon emotions), the responsibility for the decision still lies at the feet of the one who made it. To me it sounded like you were dividing the responsibility into groups...and though there may have been certain groups fail to do their job in this instance...the ultimate responsibility for the action lies at Francisco's feet. Correct me if I mistreated your words murph...are you dividing responsibility for the action itself or just expounding that they were factors leading up to the action where other groups failed to do their job?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote