View Single Post
Old 09-23-2004, 06:41 PM   #22
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of
Default RE:Nader rips Kerry as "Gutless, Spineless, Clueless and Hapless"

Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran

No, they are not. If Nader doesn't comply with state election laws, the governmental agencies in each state that run the elections will deny him access to the ballot. What the Democrats are doing is filing suit to try and force the governmental agencies to deny Nader access to the ballot, presumably because the governmental agencies weren't doing it on their own.
That is not at all what I have seen. The suits have been by both Nader (to gain access when denied) and by DNC seeking compliance with election rules when he's been added. Both actions are relative to compliance with the law, which is what I have been advocating. Just follow the law. That is neither hypocritical nor cowardly.

Quote:
Is there such a thing as a victimless crime? I doubt it.
smoking pot is a victimless crime.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote