Thread: Licenses
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2004, 08:53 PM   #7
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Licenses

Illegal immigration needs to be dealt with but no one has the stones for it because the other will demagogue them to death about it. I just saw something I forget what station about someone passing a law in california stating that to vote you had to prove who you were.

The other said called that racist. I really don't know how we are going to get a handle on it. Unfortunately the only way it will probably get fixed is when it can be proven that some terrorist came in over the border and killed a bunch of people..

It's just got to be addressed but I don't see any party willing to do it.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote