View Single Post
Old 09-26-2004, 01:01 PM   #8
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of
Default RE: Keep it up dems.

dude made a mistaken statement about their "academic career", in which I would say that Kerry's record outshines Dubya's. That he made better academic marks surely doesn't make him (or anybody) more qualified to be pres IMO.

That being said, I agree that GPA"s do not define intelligence, just success in the classroom. While I believe that it is almost impossible to not be intelligent and be successful in school, it's all too common for someone intelligent not showing success in the classroom.

I disagree with you, Dubya is an intelligent person. Kerry is an intelligent guy too, and frankly he's stumbling over that intelligence right now. Bush has a good grasp of what he should be saying and doing to win, and is staying on mark.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote