View Single Post
Old 09-28-2004, 11:04 PM   #4
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Fox Sports Net Southwest questions

Quote:
Originally posted by: FreshJive
I think if you live in or near an NBA city, all of the NBA games will be blacked out. I used to have satellite with a sports package that included all of the local sports nets from around the country and NBA games were always blacked out. If it weren't like this then league pass wouldn't be very popular.
I live near Phoenix (in the metro area). I don't care if the Suns are blocked out (they already are because they don't sell tickets and the management sucks).

Will they also block out all games on FSN SW (Houston, Dallas), etc? Is that confirmed? I heard something similar last season but every Directv person I've talked to has told me that there will only be possible blackouts from the local team. I made the thread specifically because I wanted to see if anyone else had gotten sports pack for NBA games outside their area. Where do you live, Freshjive?

Also, if Directv tells me I will get the games and I don't, do I have a case for a league pass discount or an early termination to the 1-year contract?
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote