View Single Post
Old 09-29-2004, 05:14 PM   #7
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Steve Kerr: Mavs won't make the playoffs

Quote:
Originally posted by: grndmstr_c
I had no idea Kerr was this stupid. But now, thanks to Dirno's 37 new threads, no one will ever again be caught unawares. Thanks, Dirno[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I won't comment on his underrating of the Mavs. But am I the only one who thinks the media hype on Denver is getting a bit out of hand? And as much as I hate to admit it, Sac deserves stronger consideration than what they're getting. Health is going to continue to be a question mark with that team, but they've still got plenty of starting talent and their first 3 guys off the bench are solid at the least. If they're healthy they can go 8 deep and be a handful for even the best teams.
I'd put Mavs between 2 and 7. The 9th spot will win about 40 games this year, and I cant see them losing 12 more games then they did last year when they couldnt win a single away game. I'm so confident that they'll make the playoffs, I'd bet triple digit cash.

Sac no higher than 5, no lower than 8

Denver no higher than 4. Way overrated at 3. Unbelievably so.

Utah will be better than them this year as well.

Rockets are volatile like the Mavs. They could be 1-9. We had about as much turnover, but we kept our number one man.

I agree with the Grizzlies spot, and they will be dangerous.

Phoenix is going to do better than last year, but not as well as 2001-2002. Nash will burn out and will have a significant injury this year. Q-Rich will be their Antoine Walker and Joe Johnson won't be given enough time or room.

EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote