View Single Post
Old 09-30-2004, 10:37 AM   #7
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Debate Pregame and Postgame Thread

Good thread Dooby. I imagine that we will not see the Kerry "Deanization" thing because of the position of most polls, and given that his base will vote for him no matter what. No need to alienate part of the swing vote if you don't have to.

As to Bush and his speeches, I agree with you for the most part. I think the ground zero Fireman speech will define Bush's legacy. I can't remember being more proud of a President than that day. He obviously excels at connecting to the common man. I hope he can convey some of that tonight. But being a debate, I don't know how plausible that is.

I can't wait, I am pretty pumped. My brother, the most non-political person I know has re-arranged his schedule to be able to watch.