View Single Post
Old 10-05-2004, 11:50 PM   #5
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Im a noob to DVDR (DVD+r)

I guess it's officially a "DVR" as in "digital video recorder" but it's just a 150$ DVD+r/RW burner I got at Walmart. I can't really program it to record stuff, (unless I set the channel on the Satellite receiver before I go out) because it doesnt have a satellite receiver built in- just a tv tuner, so it's like having a VCR hooked up to a cable box or digital cable receiver- it has programming to record for a year but it can't even see the channels without the satellite box, so I can set it to record a program one year from now, but it won't be able to access the content without me manually turning it on.

but it works and for 200$ I'm getting the burner and 100 DVD+r discs, so I can't complain.

It has an S-Video in/out on it though so you can input directly from your TiVo or whatever to record material that you saved that way.

EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote