Fah Q is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Red River Shootout Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: dirno2000
Quote:
Originally posted by: Fah Q
Quote:
Originally posted by: MavKikiNYC
Young looks like a good athlete. But he does NOT look like a QB.
I agree completely, make that kid a WR. 6'5 220, thats a awesome size for WR. But honestly he has such a horrible throwing motion and no vision. The guy has a quite a way to go to become even an average QB. He proved that last year when he was mediocre with such a great WR core.
Are you only judging him against OU, or, are you looking at his total body of work. If it's the latter then you're dead wrong. He's a good college quarterback. He's not a pro style quarterback, but that necessarily doesn't mean he's not a good quarterback.

...and by the way...he was so mediocre last season , that the team only lost one game he started. So mediocre that on a bad ankle, he lead UT to a victory over Big 12 champ Kansas St.
I have watched all but 2 games Young has played in.
Mediocre as a passing QB. The guy only surpassed the 200 yard passing mark once in his career(albeit short career) He has no sense of the rush, and his field awarness is atrocious(sp?). But the good thing is that he has speed and a powerful body which could help him become a standout WR.

BTW, you do realize he only threw the ball 6 times against KSU right