View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004, 12:18 AM   #44
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Dirk and Damp getting in sync

Quote:
I know you guys all love Bradley, but I have a hard time seeing it. I've seen how everyone thinks it's some how Nellie's fault that Bradley isn't able to dominate, but PLEASE. If Bradley is so good, how come the general consensus around the NBA is that the Mavs have NEVER had a legit center. Hasn't Bradley been on our team for, what, seven years now? That's not on Nellie guys, sorry. The only reason he is effective at all is because he is 7'6"!! The only shot he affects are the jump shots from 15 feet and in. If anything, most teams get more aggressive at attacking the rack when he is in! I think most players in the NBA want to get that poster shot of them dunking over him.
You're as right about this as you are about Finley.