View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004, 03:02 PM   #53
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Dirk and Damp getting in sync

Quote:
Give Dampier a chance? OK, sure. But excuse me if I'm not brimming with giddiness about what I see as the possible complete desctruction of this franchise.
backtracking before they've even played a game?
Quote:
The Mavericks SHOULD be starting Shawn along with Dirk in the front court.
except all indications point to Dirk not wanting this...how many times does he need to say things like now that we have a center....and damp is just what we've needed? How many times have we seen Dirk give Bradley the rolled eyes of frustration? I don't think there is much debate as to how Dirk feels about Shawn. Ape, your support of Bradley goes well beyond that his own teammates are willing to grant him. That should speak volumes to how he is preceived by the players.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote