View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004, 03:44 PM   #145
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Kerry believe's life begins at conception before he believed it should be aborted

Quote:
I do not however support the religious and their magical belief that personhood begins when the sperm enters the egg and therefore any abortion is wrong. That should be kept out of discourse.
all I ask for is a definition of "personhood" and at what point a potential human is actualized. I mean, surely, that would have been one of the abortion rights advocates first steps...CAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO KILL A HUMAN...RIGHT????

One of the stickiest problems for most pro abortion advocates that I have found is that they have no clue how to define it without sounding totally subjective. Because to them, in the end and in all actuality, the personhood of what they call the "potential human" is not really a chief concern.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote