View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004, 04:01 PM   #70
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Dirk and Damp getting in sync

Quote:
Originally posted by: madape
Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
to doc:
ahem....
Quote:
I agree that given minutes, Shawn would put up decent numbers...but not anything like 12-12-2. Maybe something like 10-8-4. If Damp(who will receive minutes gives the team even just 9-10-2 while palying tough inside D, I don't think Dirk or anyone on this forum will have too much of an issue. I think we'd be ecstatic.
I think some of us have achieved some level of enlightenment [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Would you rather have 9-10-2 or 10-8-4? If you'd prefer to give up Shawn's 1 point and 2 blocks for Dampiers 2 rebounds, how much is it worth to you? Is it worth $80 million, 2 first rounders, Najera, Christian Laettner and $8 Million in expiring contracts? It's not worth it to me.
I'll take Damp's best over Shawn's best if that is the real question. I of course would rather have Shawn's best over Damp's worst...and Would happily take the same effort that Damp gave game in and game out last season with slightly lower numbers than the 12-12-2.

but living in reality as I do, I am most excited that the team I cheer for has both Damp and Shawn.

All in all, I see the picture far differently than you ape...I see the sky as the limit...while you see it as falling.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote