Thread: Lost
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2004, 12:04 AM   #34
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Lost

By the way... I know what it is like to miss an episode of my favorite show and be lost without knowing what happened, (pun intended)... I did a little bit of research for those of you that want to START watching the show but have missed all episodes up to this point, (or for those of you that have missed any of the past episodes)...

You can find reviews from the following website!

Specifically, here is one of the reviews for episode 1!

.......episode 2!

.......episode 3!

.......episode 4! 4 does not have a full review, but you can read the paragraph caption and likely in a week or so one of the three main contributors will have posted a review!

I hope this helps those of you that are interested but unlucky with your time to this point... TIVO if you have it or record via any standard Cable DVR/VHS... Better yet, plan ahead and free up your Wednesday evening...

Enjoy!