View Single Post
Old 10-16-2004, 09:32 AM   #9
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future
Default RE:Rumor: Daniels out ... could miss opener

I guess it's easy to have seller's remorse (or in this case, letting-your-All-Star-point-guard-go-for-nothing remorse). Anything we do to make our team better is going to come with opportunity costs (I have already read articles about how losing Antawn Jamison means we lose the ability to get easy buckets...uh huh). I admit that losing Nash was a blow to the team, even based purely on the assists-turnover statistic, BUT I believe that with the proper motivation (benchtime) and the proper coaxing from the coaching staff, Terry and Harris will be able to turn in high-quality, low-turnover games. Both are very capable and talented players, and IMO it shouldn't be hard to teach these guys to take care of the rock. I am a little surprised to read those Nellie comments on Daniels though; from what I saw last season he wasn't That great of a passer and by no means was he a key to the offensive ball rotation. Then again who am I to argue with Nellie.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote