View Single Post
Old 10-18-2004, 04:31 PM   #22
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE: Losing faith in Parcells

Dont forget vinny was going to be a BACKUP until Q-Carter decided to keep supporting his coke habit.... running back by comitte is a Parcells theme and Jones is injured. Ediie is in a 1 year deal and after Jone's injury I'm damn glad we signed george or Lee would be the only true running back on the roster with any talent. We may be taking a step back record wise, but our schedual isnt near as easy and we have upgraded our talent level to build towards the future, plus we got 2 first rounders coming next year and Henson in our pockets. it was obvious to me this was a rebuilding year when Carter was let go, and we traded our first round pick, and traded a 3rd rounder for Henson. Eddie and Vinny were mere backups thrust into a starting role. Furethermore the 2 guys you suggest Parcells should have gone after would have had enormious salary-cap ramifications before this team has a chance to truely re-tool. how ignorant would that have been?