View Single Post
Old 10-18-2004, 05:47 PM   #31
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Losing faith in Parcells

Quote:
Originally posted by: FineCubanCigar
if track record means nothing, lets re-hire chan gailey, or better yet barry switzer. Get a grip, Parcells is one of the top 3 coaches in the NFL. I once again challenge anyone to pick 3 coaches they would rather have then Parcells, and i garuntee 1 of those will be a Parcells disciple up in New England.
Where did I say Parcells was a bad coach? I wouldn't replace him for anybody in this league but I question whether or not Parcells has lost his magic touch. It's jumping the gun a bit but whatever. This team last season clearly overachieved but it was alot more disciplined then last season. I don't remember calling challenges on so many plays that didn't even call for a challenge. I don't remember a player throwing a jersey at Parcells and him keeping that player on his team. This team just doesn't seem disciplined.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote