View Single Post
Old 10-20-2004, 12:12 AM   #63
VivaNajera
Golden Member

VivaNajera is a glorious beacon of lightVivaNajera is a glorious beacon of lightVivaNajera is a glorious beacon of lightVivaNajera is a glorious beacon of lightVivaNajera is a glorious beacon of lightVivaNajera is a glorious beacon of lightVivaNajera is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE:Preseason: Mavs vs Bucks

I was at the game tonight, and first off Dampier looked awful, everytime its seemed like he posted up he couldnt seal off the defender and the ball was stolen or his hands were made of stone bc he couldnt catch anything. Also he was gettin outplayed by Pauchullia, which was very disappointing to me. JT didnt play well the first 3 quarters but really stepped it up and played like the guy i expect to see here in Dallas, DJ was very active and had some nice blocks. Fin looked good and was hitting his jumpers. I thought Harris played great with the execption of the last play were he couldnt get a shot off. Henderson showed absolutely nothing. Josh Howard played very well both on offense and defense. Overall the mavs played a decent game, but the offensive looks stagnent and is a work in progress, we need everyone back healthy so we can build chemisty bc there is none right now. On a side note, the refs are really calling fouls on the ball like they said they would, i couldnt count how many times both the bucks and mavs were whistled for fouls above the 3pt line when pressuring the ball
VivaNajera is offline   Reply With Quote