View Single Post
Old 10-20-2004, 12:55 PM   #1
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of
Default Some hilarious Bush quotes

"First, let me make it very clear, poor people aren't necessarily killers. Just because you happen to be not rich doesn't mean you're willing to kill." - Washington, D.C., May 19, 2003

Wow, that's something I didn't know...

"It's very interesting when you think about it, the slaves who left here to go to America, because of their steadfast and their religion and their belief in freedom, helped change America." - Dakar, Senegal, July 8, 2003

What am I supposed to say about this one...

"For a century and a half now, America and Japan have formed one of the great and enduring alliances of modern times." - Tokyo, Japan, Feb. 18, 2002

Did he really forget the atom bombs, which America dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki...? Or didn't he even know about that... But we could tell him that their was something like the second world war...

"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. Fool me ... you can't get fooled again." - Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

For anyone who can't understand Bush's language - he means: "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me".

"My pro-life position is I believe there's life. It's not necessarily based in religion. I think there's a life there, therefore the notion of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness." - Quoted in the San Francisco Chronicle, Jan. 23, 2001

What a philosopher...

"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it." - Reuters, May 5, 2000

The economy freak Bush...

"I know there is a lot of ambition in Washington, obviously. But I hope the ambitious realize that they are more likely to succeed with success as opposed to failure." - Interview with the Associated Press, Jan. 18, 2001

...sorry, but anyone not laughing out loud...?

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." - Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

"I'm also not very analytical. You know I don't spend a lot of time thinking about myself, about why I do things." - Aboard Air Force One and roundtable interview, June 4, 2003

Too true...

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote