View Single Post
Old 10-20-2004, 02:51 PM   #6
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Preseason on TV....

Watch out for the @ssholes at Dishnetwork. They won't give you NBA TV with league pass so you'll miss the game with Sacramento.

I'm looking up the Mavs games to record on my DVR, and I click on the Sacramento pre-season game and it tells me that it is a subscription channel that I don't currently get. Then they said that the only way I could get it is to order the America's top 180, or to order Sports Pak (for an additional 6.00 a month and a 5.00 cancellation fee.) and it turns out that with the America's top 60 pack I can't even order the Sports pak. It's a more advanced satellite, and I'd need to pay for the installation.

I think that is absolute bullcrap that I pay 169 dollars to get all Mavs games, and they make me buy a 6$/mo service which I can't even get to get NBA TV which is just above ESPN on the availability chart that they use for pre-emption. Especially since the website specifically says I get NBA TV.

Don't know about Directv but its worth investigating if you don't have an enormous mackage with the all the sports channels.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote