View Single Post
Old 10-20-2004, 10:20 PM   #9
4cwebb
Golden Member

4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE:Can the Mavs make the playoffs without a true point guard in Nellie's system?

Quote:
Originally posted by: The Miles
I remember philb7777 running around here and dallasbasketball.com after Nash left all sad and telling stories about his kids meeting him at the door the day Nash left, etc......

Not suprised to see this topic pop up again with him leading it.

A. Devin Harris is more talented than Steve Nash or Jason Terry
B. Jason Kidd is a PG that plays both ends of the floor, something Nash doesn't.
C. Jason Terry has a better pedigree than Steve Nash so let's just wait and see.
I don't know how you determine A. or C. of your points. What is PG pedigree? Going to Arizona University to play college basketball? By that same argument, most PFs in the league have better "pedigree" than Dirk since they at least played college basketball.

And, as another poster said, what is "more talented"? Run faster, jump higher? Is Harris a better shooter than Nash? I doubt it. A better passer? How would we even be able to measure that at this point?

4cwebb is offline   Reply With Quote